Marriage Registration


As a qualified celebrant I will lodge the necessary documents with the appropriate registry on your behalf.

It is a compulsory requirement to register marriages that occur in Australia.

If you intend to be married in another State, your documents will be sent to the appropriate registering authority in the place where you were married.

As your celebrant I will be responsible for lodging the Notice of Intention to marry and marriage registration information with the relevant registry office on your behalf.
It should be noted that the certificate issued by the celebrant or minister of religion on the day of marriage is ceremonial and will not meet the identity requirements of many government agencies (e.g. Queensland Transport, Passport Office) and financial institutions.

As part of my service I will apply for an official marriage certificate on your behalf.'


This entry was posted in Authorised Celebrant, Marriage Registry, Marrigage Celebrant, Officient. Bookmark the permalink.